Trying to find out information as to how much a marquee would cost to hire for a corporate function was tedious and near impossible until we were recommended the company Marquee Hire.
Thankfully we were able to click on marqueehire.co.uk and very quickly through their online calculator to work out exactly what the event would cost us. This took just a few minutes and we didn’t even have to pick up the telephone.
This proved to us immediately that we need to make use of the services of a company who offer a reliable and convenient service to ensure the event is a success and not a disaster.
View all of our other reviews
MARQUEE HIRE – Your wedding is one of the best days of your life. At Marquee Hire we pride ourselves at ensuring that it will be. We know how important the day is to you.
Read what our customers say about our Wedding Marquee Hire
A very belated thank you for all that you did to contribute to our wonderful wedding! We absolutely loved every second!
The marquee was quite amazing and we couldn’t believe how lovely it all looked. Thank you very much for all your efforts.
Please accept my sincere apologies for not writing to you before today to sincerely thank you and your team for all that you did on the occasion of our party on the 1st May.
The feedback we have had from just about everybody who came has been fantastic. Everybody thought the day went very well with an impressive marquee and great food. Our guests thought the girls did a great job but most of the comment was about the food which went down a storm !
Thank you for all that you did. It was a pleasure dealing with you and rest assured if we do it again we will be back in touch with you straight away.
With my thanks and best regards.
Click here for more information on our Party planning service and Wedding Marquee Hire
Looking for more company suggestions? We find them for you!
Most of us remember the idyllic summer wedding complete with marquee and the simple joys of drinking champagne outside in the sun, before being gently ushered into the pleasant shade of the marquee for a relaxed Wedding reception. The Marquee makes the wedding or party an occasion, people see a marquee and they hear the music and begin getting into the party mood, meeting friends and chatting to old acquaintances.
Children love playing on the lawn, dancers love to cool off by popping outside and the brides have the perfect fairy tale wedding whilst friends and family finish off the celebrations in the marquee after sending the happy couple off.
Freedom and flexibility Hiring a marquee for a wedding or event gives you the flexibility in terms of number of guests and allows a free range in terms of themes or decorations. If the bride wants cream then the marquee is cream, if the party has an African theme etc., the marquee offers the flexibility to be all things for all parties, much more so than the interior of a hotel.
PARTY PLANNING SERVICE
Party, party! Make your party special with starcloth roof in black or white (to create that winter look) Our specialist team of theme designers have had expertise in party planning service since 1991 when we started and have created such themes as a James Bond night and a Chinese dragon party.
Perhaps you have always dreamed of a summer wedding marquee or maybe you would prefer to get married in the autumn amongst the falling leaves. Whatever the time of year or weather conditions we will be able to advise you on the right marquee specification so that every aspect of your day can be enjoyed in comfort and luxury.
Traditional wedding marquees are perfect if you have dreamed of the quintessential white wedding. Or you may want to opt for something more contemporary and dress your marquee with minimalistic table furnishings, clear span walls and sleek white furniture.
Excellent advice whatever Marquee Hire company you choose!
- Find out if the Marquee Hire company is available for your wedding date.
- Ensure that the company is willing to visit the location of where the marquee is to be erected.
- Clarify exactly what is included in the price and if there are any “after” charges.
- If the company offers other services such as catering, floristry and power generation, also find out whether these services are sub-contracted or can be provided by the Marquee Hire company.
- Does the company have experience with catering for wedding parties?
- Find out what arrangements are made with regards to clearing up and clarify in writing the state in which you should expect to find the grass once the marquee has been dismantled.
- Do they have lighting and heating facilities for the marquee?
- How much deposit is required to secure a booking?
- Testimonials (recent)
Below information(as much as possible) is required for a marquee hire London quotation
- Confirm guest numbers (approximately)
- Confirm delivery event date(s)
- Confirm furniture type and quantities (Allow for catering)
- Agree rough internal layout of marquee (dance floor, entrances etc.)
- Agree colours and style of interior decoration (any samples to colour match etc.)
- Confirm payment terms (deposit / vat etc.)
Safety Issues: Position of underground and overhead services (e.g. drains, gas pipes, etc.) if known. Ensure your power supply is adequate. Consider fire precautions, fire extinguishers?
General Help and Advice: Inform us if you need the marquee in place prior to the eve of the event Stagger the arrival of the various contractors, e.g. caterers are unable to set up before the roof lining is in place. Update marquee hire company of changes to guest numbers, dates etc. prior to the event.